1.1. This website is owned and controlled by BITwave Europe B.V. (hereinafter “us”), You can contact us by using our website contact form or by e-mail to email@example.com.
1.2. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; in these Privacy and Cookies Policies (“Policies”) we explain how we will treat your personal information.
1.4. We may revise or update these Policies from time to time. Such revised Policies shall apply from the time of publication on the website.
- Collection of personal information
2.1. We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website and information contained in or relating to any communications that you send to us or send through our website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation paths, the communication content and meta data in such communication)
- b) information that you provide to us when registering with and completing your profile on our website, whether for the purpose of subscribing to our e-mail notifications, newsletters, or relating to any purchases you make of our goods and/or services (including your name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, employment and business card details)
- c) information that you provide to us when using the services on our website, or that is generated in the course of the use of those services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use
- d) any other personal information that you choose to send to us.
- Use of your personal information
3.1. Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the
relevant pages of the website.
3.2. We may use your personal information to:
- a) administer our website and business.
- b) personalise our website for you.
- c) enable your use of the services available on our website.
- d) send you goods and supply to you services purchased through our website.
- e) send you marketing communications which we think may be of interest to you, by post or e-mail or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
- f) verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
3.3. We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for the purpose of their or any other third parties direct marketing.
- Disclosure of personal information
4.1. We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.2. We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
4.3. We may disclose your personal information:
- a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law or judicial order.
- b) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
4.4. Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
- International transfers of personal information
5.1. Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
5.2. Information that we collect may be transferred to the following countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Mexico, Brazil, South Africa, Russia, India, China, Australia and New Zealand.
5.3. You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this clause.
- Retention of personal information and Security
6.1. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
6.2. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this clause, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
- b) if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings and
- c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
6.3. We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information by storing them in our secured servers.
6.4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
6.5. You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
- Your rights
7.1. You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you; provision of such information will be subject to the payment of an administration fee of EUR 10 and the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity.
7.2. You may let us know if any of the personal information that we hold about you needs to be rectified.
7.3. You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. In practice, we provide you with an opportunity to opt out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
- Third party websites
8.1. Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations.
8.2. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
8.3. If you would like us to remove a link to your website that is included on this website, please contact us using the contact details below. Unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.
9.2. A cookie is a file containing an identifier sent by our web server and stored on your browser. The identifier is sent back to our server each time your browser requests a page from our server.
9.3. Cookies generally do not contain information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
9.4. We use both session and persistent cookies on our website. A persistent cookie will be stored by your web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless you delete it before that date. A session cookie will expire when you close your >web browser.
9.5. If you block or delete cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.